Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheese Grater Earring Holder

The inspiration:

My jewelry is a mess. My earrings are in a necklace box and my necklaces are scattered all over the place. I needed some organization in my life. I saw the wonderful idea of using a cheese grater to organize dangly earrings pinned all over pinterest and decided to make one for myself.

It is super easy. Anybody can do this adorable DIY organizer! The hardest part is finding a cheese grater. New ones can be expensive, so I just waited it out and found one for $2 on craigslist.

Spray paint your cheese grater.

Ta-da! World's cutest earring holder!

And another pulled back shot of what it looks like on a dresser.

Still adorable. My stud earrings and necklaces still need some work though. Any suggestions???










2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how simple it is and how the earrings act as their own decor! Thanks for your sweet comments on my pillows and curio!! So glad to have you at Craptastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Ilove this idea, so I lined it on my recycle-upcycle blog (http://freshtrash.blog.com/), I hope you don't mind! Feel free to sniff around there, as I conitnue to do so here, in search for some other great ideas!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete